Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some for the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how do I get a patent good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of providers not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out the InventHelp Company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.